1sesión a puerta cerrada feminine
- She declined to disclose her advice to school board members because it was given in executive session.
- Congressional committees drafted and approved legislation in executive sessions.
- In 1980, Senator Byrd led the establishment of a new precedent to require an immediate vote, without debate, on any motion to go into executive session to consider a particular nomination.
- In executive session, the Council discussed the report of the AAUP Election Procedures Review Task Force, which was presented by the task force chair.
- A brainstorming session's effectiveness is increased if conducted, at least partially, in closed or executive session without management present.
- The Council met in executive session for the purpose of selecting a new general secretary.
- He said the executive session meeting was ‘separate’ from the regular board meeting, which was adjourned.
- For example, for the first time in its 92-year history, CalCPA modified the agenda of its annual meeting between its external auditor and audit committee to include an executive session.
- In contrast, each television network conducts an executive session at each tour, and the executives are often available for conversations throughout the day and attend the evening parties.
- Board practices, such as executive sessions of outside directors, will give independent majorities more power.
- That was rapidly seconded by the Whip, Senator Durbin and the Senate was in executive session.
- Yet the meeting was not billed as a closed-door executive session, and parent meetings are open to the public.
- Three important processes seem to enhance board functioning: i) executive sessions, ii) the relationship with independent advisors, and iii) committees' reporting process to the board.
- If he needs to address classified or otherwise confidential national security matters, that can be accommodated in a closed executive session, for these committees regularly receive highly classified information.
- This argument would be more persuasive if the agency had at least made a credible case to congressional committees in executive session or to U.S. Asian allies.
- Outside board members are calling their own executive sessions while hiring consultants to help them in making independent decisions.
- The Space Flight Leadership Council met in an executive session at NASA's Johnson Space Center, Houston.