In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1albacea masculinetestamentario masculine
- He can certainly be appointed as executor of an estate by a testator who nominates him as such in a will.
- The problem in modern times usually does not arise because most testators who have infant children appoint an executor and also appoint the executor guardian.
- Rather than conducting a regular probate where an executor is appointed and letters testamentary are issued by the court, it sounds like you can probate her will as a Muniment of Title.
- Under the terms of clause 3 he must be appointed by the executors, and I propose to make orders reinstituting this procedure which the testator laid down rather than ordering an inquiry.
- Beginning in 2010, the regulations will allow an executor or a personal representative of an estate to adjust the cost basis of assets acquired by the estate's beneficiaries.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.