In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1formalexégesis feminine formal
- That is to say, it is concerned with academic biblical exegesis and academic dogmatic theology.
- If that were the case, then the object of Augustinian exegesis would indeed be to annihilate particular texts.
- Thus it is more like a volume of patristic exegesis of Scripture than a modern work of history or theology.
- He stresses that the exegesis offers a critical explanation setting up the interpretative framework for the examiner.
- Subjects treated include matters of exegesis, systematic theology and church history.
- More biblical exegesis is needed to sustain and to further the position of Vatican II.
- Is theological exegesis ruled reading-community interpretation-all the way down?
- I knew that these would form my exegesis, yet still I lacked framing.
- The exegesis explores the genre of women's erotica and is well grounded in contemporary critical theory.
- Where are the readings of Scripture by theologians, attempting to wrestle with exegesis of texts?
- Therefore, it can be said that true exegesis allows for a basically literal interpretation.
- The exegesis, far from being new, sloppy in concept, or un-researched, now has its own developing history and rigor.
- If a writer isn't careful, even the best biblical exegesis can render a parable lifeless.
- Solemn pronouncements are made on the basis of textual exegesis rather than living experience.
- One of the courses I investigated includes a fine, thorough analysis of the steps involved in exegesis.
- He weaves together critical exegesis with discussion of Kosovo, diplomacy, and the war itself.
- The main direction of this essay is concerned primarily with exegesis and the history of interpretation.
- The authors themselves provide lengthy and thoughtful exegesis of the texts they reproduce.
- Bernard was not content with careful exegesis and orthodox doctrine - there is also an unusual fervency and passion in the sermons.
- One is a more or less sociological exegesis in the following sense.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.