- There are plenty of books that offer an exhaustive account of those issues, and I took them to be the context for my story.
- In terms of generic iconography, Alphaville is truly exhaustive in its attention to detail.
- This was not an exhaustive survey but the experiences of our stranded motorists varied substantially.
- The list is by no means exhaustive but it does capture some of the main elements.
- Her body has never been found despite exhaustive searches by police.
- We have been taught to conduct exhaustive studies of our chosen fields.
- Even after going through this exhaustive process there is no guarantee that you will have chosen the right manager.
- This essay has attempted to outline his themes and methods without claiming to be an exhaustive study.
- These are only a few examples which are neither comprehensive nor exhaustive.
- It also explores in exhaustive detail the way Wilson was out maneuvered at Versailles and how he left a broken man.
- There have been other articles in British newspapers but I think the above is the most exhaustive study of the lot.
- This is by no means an exhaustive list - but it clearly shows that there's no such thing as a risk-free summer.
- The campaign group said it sent the Government an exhaustive memo detailing the allegations in July.
- After an exhaustive investigation, we received a full copy of the report, which was sent to us and translated for us.
- After exhaustive testing they found that a long track in the circuit board had functioned as the antenna.
- What would constitute a special circumstance defied definition or exhaustive categorisation.
- Please be mindful that this is not an exhaustive collection, nor is this a representative sample.
- Police were led to the stash following an exhaustive investigation, codenamed Operation Elect.
- My list is not exhaustive, but rest assured, the most diligent research is ongoing.
- The results of an exhaustive study into masculinity were published this week and they make for illuminating reading.