1sistema experto masculine
- Similarly, non-biological entities such as expert systems, computer viruses or artificial intelligence could conceivably be considered to be ‘alive’.
- Artificial intelligence might cover technical advances in such areas as machine vision, robotics, expert systems, neural networks, the understanding of natural language and automatic language translation.
- Unlike other artificial intelligence systems, like medical expert systems, COG was meant to test theories of human cognition and developmental psychology.
- An inference engine is the component of an expert system that applies a knowledge base to current data to arrive at a conclusion.
- Artificial intelligence and other expert systems offer only a faint hope that a solution to this glut is forthcoming.