1perito masculineperita feminine
- An FBI expert witness testified that there was enough plastic explosive hidden in his shoes to blow a large hole in the airplane.
- Once I worked on a case where we had retained an expert witness who was a retired cop to testify about security.
- He's also a forensic psychiatrist - one of those guys who testifies as an expert witness in court trials.
- He frequently consults for museums and acts as an expert witness at trials.
- For reasons already given, I do not regard the evidence of either expert witness to be of primary assistance on this point.