In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pericia femininehis marketing expertise — su pericia en el campo del marketing
- you need a bank with expertise — necesita un banco competente
- They are asking for a fair day's pay for a fair day's work that reflects their expertise and skill.
- With two teams of referees on the field there will be no shortage of expertise on the rules of the game.
- Though she wanted to say something, she felt it more to be in her co-worker's field of expertise.
- That, at least to some extent, may well be no more than a reflection of my lack of expertise in this field.
- Using their own expertise and knowledge, the pair hope to do much of the conversion work themselves.
- He stressed the need for local knowledge and expertise in dealing with flooding not to be lost under the new system.
- I have seen the staff of the health service who show not just skill and expertise but love, care and friendship.
- He had a clear knowledge and expertise in the management of people with autistic spectrum disorder.
- That task is a field of expertise which the Federal Court has specialised skills in.
- You don't improve these abilities in the same way that you learn technical expertise.
- I'm sure she can bring her expertise and local knowledge to bear to put on a great meet.
- It is wise to examine all the options and then make a commitment to one area of expertise and master it.
- The knowledge and expertise gleaned over the years is now shared with other groups.
- They were looking for someone with financial and commercial expertise and experience.
- He is considered a strong asset as a result of his expertise in the justice field.
- I do rely on him because his technical expertise is superb and his ability to predict the future has been uncanny.
- Each member casts a ballot for the category of competition in their field of expertise.
- Each field requires its own expertise and in politics there are no simple solutions.
- The hospital trust shares its medical expertise in the field of blood diseases with the facility in India.
- Large chunks of money and technical expertise went into the production of these films.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.