1.1(of country, area, town)exploración femininea voyage of exploration — un viaje de exploración
- we set off on an exploration of the village — salimos a explorar el pueblo
- I want them to know not only the history of space exploration, but the future of it as well.
- It is the writers of science fiction who have ventured to show us what the possibilities of space exploration might be like.
- He feels that India is equipped to take the lead in ocean exploration and research.
- I sent out my 5 pods, each containing a satellite and a probe for surface exploration.
- Now tourism is just one of several new possibilities emerging in space exploration.
- The political impetus to push deep space exploration forward has essentially dissipated.
- Why not put space exploration on the back burner until we have solved more problems here where real life is?
- The beauty, the mystery, the danger, and the drama will always be a part of space exploration.
- Trying to find alien life and a thorough exploration of Mars would be both popular and interesting goals.
- There is, of course, one fly in the ointment, and that is the fact that space exploration costs money.
- In fact, one of the goals of the space society's event was to increase awareness of Canada's role in space exploration.
- Aren't you fascinated to know what the President is going to say about space exploration next week?
- What's ahead for the beleaguered agency and manned exploration of space in general?
- As a byproduct, space exploration provides us with expensive toys that are not designed for killing each other.
- The mission to Titan has kicked off one of the most exciting years for space exploration in more than a quarter of a century.
- He has been profiled everywhere, his name now synonymous in Britain with space exploration.
- In September 1699 he sailed again making a thorough exploration of the Atlantic shores.
- The aim is to pay more attention to the human factor of space exploration.
- Demonstrations and exhibits, many of them interactive, will cover aspects on space, space travel and exploration.
- Its mandate is sweeping to set the agenda for space exploration well into the 21st century.
1.2(of subject)estudio masculineanálisis masculine
- Further exploration should not be limited to examining practices within pharmacy alone.
- At the same, this is a film of emotional depth, humour and intelligent exploration of its subject.
- He was told that the study's exploration of options amounted to planning for failure.
- However far you go in the exploration of this subject, you can be certain that there will be things around the corner waiting to surprise you.
- He breaks away from standard realism into an exploration of the subject matter.
- There must be complex mental health issues which need exploration and analysis.
- A period of exploration and study about ideas new to organizational life began.
- We brought to this exploration our prior study of relevant issues in our individual research.
- As a result the book is more a scrap-book of his personal reflections than a thorough exploration of the concept of community.
- That had been the subject of factual exploration and is well covered by findings of fact.
- He then set about a thorough and painstaking exploration of what an orchestral work of the late 20th century might be.
- Subsequently, it invites peer review and involves exploration of student learning.
- I personally look forward to his future explorations on the subject.
- It's one of the best and most immersive explorations of the subjects that I've been involved with…
- Their knowledge and experiences can only add to the validity of the text in providing a thorough exploration of desistance.
- Research into retention is an important area for further exploration and analysis.
- From Descartes onward, the Enlightenment was also concerned with an exploration of the individual subject.
- It is a structure which is perfect for a linear exploration of a subject - in this case, the rise and rise of Frank Gehry.
- The only remedy for this, of course, is passionate exploration and in-depth study!
- Future research may include a more thorough exploration of these observations.