1(warranty/guarantee) extendido(stay/period) prolongado(period/stay) largo(range) extenso(version) ampliado(version) más extensothe extended family — el clan familiar
- extended forecast — pronóstico a largo plazo
2(stretched out)extendidowith arms extended — con los brazos extendidos
- He maintains that the sentence topic stated first in an extended text is frequently at the highest level in the semantic hierarchy.
- Manufacturers are trying to compensate for this with new and extended features for their PCI RAID cards.
- Heparan sulfate is an extended, flexible chain of ~ 1 nm in diameter.
- There are about 70 extended suppliers currently working with Harley.
- I look forward to introducing it to my kids and extended family.
- What kind of material goes in the extended remarks?
- Finally, in connection with finding a suitable extended model, we use the following conditional distributions.
- She describes daily life with her extended family, her experiences at school and her mother's piety.
- As with previous entries to the series, a Jedi has access to an extended arsenal of sorts via The Force.
- Last Sunday, the Chernobyl children staying in the extended area, made Herbertstown their last stop.
- The 23 members of his extended family climbed onto a truck taking onions to market in Peshawar, he said.
- A greatly extended crowd attended the weekly whist on Monday, April 14.
- The first stop was known as the Underground City, an extended set of caves dug into the ground to store food.
- I'll place the rest of the discussion under the extended entry for those who haven't seen the film yet.
- Putting the rod up high on a double extended rod rest I sat on the low chair with wadered feet in the water.
- They and their extended family have no significant relationship with him.
- These relationships expand from the nuclear to the extended family, and then to the clan, the tribe and ultimately the nation.
- They are also finding it harder to produce extended essays as they have become used to being given a lot of help with their work.
- Lyle and Eric Love are also expanding the Tiki Hut to create an extended bar and BBQ area.