In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- When I commenced practice in Erris it was expected of doctors to undertake dental extractions and veterinary surgery.
- Volunteer dental surgeons are undertaking checkups, fillings, extractions and teeth cleaning.
- This I learnt doing thousands of venom extractions.
- A critical challenge to the success of the insertions and extractions was the constant rotation of the supporting units.
- Individuals should attempt to avoid tooth extractions and other major dental work while on the drugs.
- Those who object to this should take a look at the children undergoing dental extractions for decay at an age when they are far too young to advocate fluoride in water.
- It is significant that both Wells and Morton were specifically looking for a means of rendering dental extractions pain free.
- Repeated DNA extractions and genotyping analyses produced the same results, ruling out laboratory error.
- Following digestion, each sample was purified with two phenol extractions and a single chloroform extraction.
- DNA extractions were performed on single flies following the protocol of Di Franco et al..
- These developments all contributed to massive surplus extractions from subsistence producers confined to the reserves.
- This was followed by a further two extractions, and the dried extract homogenized in 1 ml assay buffer for DHT analysis.
- If the problem is severe, you might opt for a professional back facial, with deep cleaning and extractions done by a dermatologist or aesthetician.
- They wanted to stop Muldaren from having a quarry here and getting money for mineral extractions.
- New South Wales put a cap in place in 1993 for its water entitlements, its water extractions.
- So they explained to us and we developed some very little gestures and then we developed some extractions of those gestures.
- It identified possible locations suitable for underground water extractions and looked at the directions of the underground water flow.
- Hydro-geologist Carol Lee-Ibbotoson said the two main risks at the site were quality and quantity and the adverse impact extractions would have on these.
- Within the next 10-15 years mineral extractions, agriculture as we know it and associated business support services will be almost irrelevant.
- It is important to remember that people who are profiting are not the people affected by the resource extractions.
1.2(of mineral, juice)extracción feminine
2(ancestry)extracción feminineof Polish extraction — de extracción polaca
- Joseph Mercedes, a young man of Spanish extraction, from San Diego, Cal., is the latest claimant of unusual psychic powers.
- The Lucchesi family, of Italian extraction, have lived for many years in Dundalk.
- In the future, they ruled, the Portuguese or Spanish extraction of the candidate must be clear beyond any doubt.
- The workers of Chinese extraction started dominating the dyeing department.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.