1extrajudicialextrajudicial executions — ejecuciones extrajudiciales feminine
- Prisons are never happy places, and places of prolonged, extrajudicial detention and torture seem to retain their edge for a very long time.
- The armies have been accused of misbehavior, extrajudicial executions, forced enlistment, and child soldiering.
- But he stuck by the proposal of extrajudicial shootings.
- The question is was it a mistake or an extrajudicial execution.
- The ruling regime is accused of carrying out extrajudicial executions and forcing dissidents into exile.