1(athletics/football game) entre equipos de distintos colegios
- In the process the children were being deprived of a facility for their extramural activities.
- The principles of academic freedom do not apply to extramural conduct.
- Moreover, a 2.0 average allows the student to enter college preparatory courses and access extramural activities such as sports.
- Or, they should strike so as to affect only extramural activities.
- Akani runs a feeding scheme and provides after school care with extramural activities such as sport, arts and drama, as well as trauma counselling when needed.
2School University(course) de extensión(student) externo(student) libre
- He was disappointed to hear that there were fewer opportunities for archaeology to thrive through extramural classes and continuing education.
- The newer civic universities were also soon heavily involved in the work, later developing departments of extramural studies.
- I cracked open my extramural course material today, flicked through some pages, and promptly freaked out.
- At 12, he began extramural studies with Massey University, graduating three years later with a degree in mathematics and computer science.
- Can I say to the member opposite that correspondence teaching is essentially what the university in his own area is a specialist in - extramural teaching in a wide range of courses is exactly what it does.
3US(outside institution)extramural medical care — asistencia sanitaria que se presta fuera de la consulta, el hospital etc