1sumamenteit's extremely interesting/difficult/important — es interesantísimo/dificilísimo/importantísimo
- I'm extremely sorry — lo siento muchísimo
- they're extremely unlikely to help us — es muy poco probable que nos ayuden
- It is also extremely difficult to get characters on and off the stage dexterously.
- It was the Cold War that made it extremely difficult and dangerous to be a Communist.
- I live with my nan and grandad and it will be extremely difficult for me to pay as we do not have enough money.
- Their togetherness and work ethic make them an extremely difficult side to put down.
- I think some of my staff find it extremely difficult and challenging working for me.