1(vigor, profuseness)exuberancia feminine
- Her rhythms were dead-on crisp and accurate, and she brought out all the color and exuberance the score demands.
- Nonetheless, there's a compelling exuberance to the music-making, a sense of shared possibilities being discovered.
- This season, bold geometric shapes are omnipresent, with various lines in particular adding rhythm and exuberance to the fabrics.
- The minimal nature of the centre is an appropriate contrast to the exuberance of the main church.
- The exuberance with which he engages every topic attests to the wonders he can accomplish with his prose.
- Chosen from among 13 entrants, Tlale was bubbling with exuberance.
- Jamie, 30, can be forgiven his exuberance: he came to the campaign straight from a Catholic seminary.
- There is no exuberance or shouts of joy in any of these photographs.
- A boxer's exuberance can sometimes be exasperating.
- I loved the atmosphere, the sheer tacky, gaudy, exuberance of it all.
- I suspect "just out of school" exuberance fueled my mad dash out the door.
- China now is showing the most exuberance, growing as one of the world's leading manufacturing powers.
- The high-definition TV debacle may partly reflect such technological exuberance.
- I yelled, hoping my exuberance would break the language barrier.
- However, all the exuberance expressed may just have been to hide from the horrors being witnessed.
- The keynote was messianic fervour and religious exuberance.
- And yet I was entertained, due to the sheer exuberance of the production.
- There is an exuberance of life in the remarkably fertile waters of the Strait of Georgia.
- A gazebo, garden seats, the grottoes and the waterside plantings will convey the exuberance of the Victorian garden.
- In the Central Valley, blazingly hot but well irrigated, gardens grow with tropical exuberance.
- Innocence, in contrast, radiates childlike pleasure and exuberance.
- Everyone who reads Paul Muldoon will be dazzled by his linguistic exuberance.
- We were among the first to share with you what's going on with the exuberance around the country with early voting.
- Zack was this elfin TV producer who more than made up in exuberance what he lacked in inches.
- I felt the exuberance of people who were leaving behind a life of no future for one of limitless possibilities.
- They embody youthful exuberance combined with the wisdom of age.
2(high spirits)euforia feminineexaltación feminine