In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(lie, invention)invención femininementira femininethis story is (a) complete fabrication — esto es pura mentira
- Rural applications could include fabrication or repair of farm animal enclosures.
- A field-effect transistor and a method for its fabrication is described.
- Anwar accused the government of a conspiracy to damage him and said that the accusation was a complete fabrication.
- The image below shows that technology is not about machines, complex techniques or the fabrication of commodities.
- They can also be made directly into structural shapes during fabrication.
- Berkeley's innovation extended to the craft of costume fabrication.
- But the defendant insisted that the accusations made against him were complete fabrication.
- Gates are powder-coated after fabrication to withstand the rigors of use while looking attractive for many years.
- The fabrication of thin metallic wires, or nanowires, is a critical technology for communications technology.
- He works with forged and welded steel, cast bronze and steel fabrication.
- The subcontract also includes fabrication of the 90 vacuum vessel ports that will provide plasma heating and diagnostic access.
- How much of Wilberforce's recent life is the fabrication of a disintegrating mind?
- I didn't know Kathy when she was underage, and what she told me about her life as a teenager could be a complete fabrication.
- For example, politicians lie all the time about their motives - but there's a difference between rhetoric and material fabrication.
- In 1943, The Alloy Engineering Co. was founded to supply alloy fabrications for high-temperature industrial applications.
- The very rationale of the exclusion at common law of a confession by a third party is the risk of fabrication.
- He models load-bearing shells and uses those models to facilitate the shells ' fabrication.
- The rear mudguard will require some minor fabrication in the form of new mounts.
- His short life offers an intriguing and direct commentary on the very questions raised by Motion's fabrication.
- It's absolute fabrication.
- New types of fabrication permitted the creation of sturdy, oversized, non-symmetrical, and fluid furniture.
- Needless to say this evidence was used to refute the view that the gospel narratives are irresponsible fabrications.
- This has kept design and fabrication simple.
- Often, the production of an appropriate null corrector plate can be as difficult as the fabrication of the actual optic.
- "Technical fabrications that enhance comfort are especially popular in the golf market," she notes.
- The story, it was later revealed, was a fabrication.
- Yet what if you believe, to a moral certainty, that the confession is a fabrication and the defendant didn't do it?
- Fabrication of nanopowders is a nontrivial task.
- "These rumours are mere fabrication," a spokesman confirmed.
- They were exposed as undeniable fabrications.
- Hammerheads are 45-m-long box fabrications made integrally with V-shaped supports of similar proportions bearing on the piers.
- Fabrication includes all factory based activities involved in the manufacture of the wall.
- I repeatedly said also that I did not accuse the Government of fabrication, but of exaggeration.
- Simply asking about it seemed tantamount to an accusation of fabrication.
- Are all the doom and gloom predictions just a fabrication of the media or has the world indeed changed?
- They are basically compilations of recipes and instructions for the various stages of the fabrication of images in several media.
- Few people know this because it is a complete fabrication.
- This is part of the offensive fabrication.
- Is everything in the world a fabrication or conspiracy to these people?
- When one is free from all fabrications or elaborations of thought, free from all fabrications of the mind, this is the process of fine analysis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.