1(enormous)(sum/price) astronómico(price/sum) exorbitante(wealth) fabuloso
- According to legend, a fabulous treasure haul was buried on the island in 1715 by Spanish sailor Juan Esteban Ubilla-Echeverria.
- While the workers and the middle class of the great cities perished in misery, Stinnes became the owner of fabulous riches.
- Then as now the city was an unreal mixture of crushing poverty and fabulous wealth.
- Naturally, the promise of such fabulous wealth has attracted scores or treasure hunters to the island in the past.
- It was overwhelming, around every corner another disgustingly famous and fabulous sight to see.
- All the fabulous items and riches so earnestly sought and viciously competed for over the years, will be gone.
- Pyramids tell us about the fabulous lives of great pharaohs, who died surrounded by symbols of wealth and privilege.
- The scams offer fabulous riches or the love of your life, but first the magha has to send a series of escalating fees and payments.
2informal(wonderful)magníficofabulosoyou look absolutely fabulous! — ¡estás fantástica / fenomenal!
- I am totally satisfied with this workshop, it is fabulous and excellent.
- The champagne flowed, the food was fabulous, the company wonderful.
- When we returned from our fabulous Fiji vacation, back in September, I had quite a few posts about the food there I wanted to share.
- Wonderful vision and a fabulous touch mean that he always has an effect on the game.
- Treating the family to a fabulous holiday is a secret dream of everyone.
- There's a fabulous statue of Alice in Wonderland in Central Park.
- It is fabulous singing: it is shaded, interior, phenomenally engaged.
- You entered in your thousands - and now the countdown is on to announce the winner of a fabulous holiday cottage in Whitby.
- There's some truly fabulous stuff in these wonderful emporiums.
- Then I would buy a second house, a holiday house in some fabulous place.
- All in all it was a wonderful week of golf and fabulous television.
- I could pick any game, he's just been a fabulous influence and a wonderful player for his country.
- I can promise an evening of excellent food, fabulous entertainment and great guests.
- Rose looks absolutely fabulous in both the color and style of her longer choppy bob.
- Thank you for a wonderful journal and for all of your fabulous writing.
- It was a tie between the Marta from hell and his wonderful fabulous new wife.
- Of course they were marvellous, pulled the best boys in there, and were signed up for a fabulous six-week holiday right then.
- There are diving destinations so fabulous that they have become legendary.
- In other news, I am making many new and wonderful chums at work, which is always fabulous.
- There is sensational scenery, fabulous wildlife and air of unsurpassed clarity.
- At this time of year we have fabulous game, an excellent choice of seafood, the best root vegetables and also the tastiest orchard fruits.
- Reality is airbrushed and we're given promises of fabulous, mythical oases of futurity.
- For thousands of years fabulous serpents and dragons have been the stuff of myth and traveller's tales.
- It is said that from the dense forests nearby, wild beasts and fabulous birds like rocs harassed the Bagan people.