1cría intensiva feminine
- The mountains of manure that factory farming generates foul our air and water, disrupting ecosystems and sickening rural communities.
- Nor is a return to ‘primitive’ farming practices the only alternative to factory farming and highly intensive agriculture.
- Intensive factory farming has happened because of this demand for cheap food.
- Laboratories using new tissue engineering technology might be able to produce meat that is healthier for consumers and cut down on pollution produced by factory farming, researchers said.
- She says gardening is a good introduction to issues such as factory farming, pesticides and genetically modified food.