1trabajadores de la empresa masculine
- Overall, more people will be in the office and fewer on the factory floor, meaning more knowledge work and less muscle work.
- A worker on the factory floor loudly protests that he is there to build motor boats.
- Producing doors, boot lids and bonnets, the foundry is expected to employ about 180 people on the factory floor.
- Glass walls separate the office area from the factory floor, eliminating any real or perceived barriers between departments.
- The CEO of a manufacturing company is unlikely to show up on the factory floor and operate a lathe.