In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(account/report) que se atiene a los hechos(account/report) objetivoa factual error — un error de hecho
- Should the author care about the factual correctness of the fiction she writes?
- The factual background to the matter whilst complex, was well documented by the tribunal in its decision.
- This is a full and, in my judgment, an accurate account of the various factual matters and the various areas of dispute.
- The book is often mistaken in its views and incorrect in the supposedly factual information it contains.
- One of the things that the internet has done is to widely disseminate enormous amounts of factual information.
- Moreover, always remember that the application of these rules to new factual situations will rarely result in definite decisions.
- The reported information was of a factual nature, and so could be unambiguously coded.
- Bereaved parents often need factual information that may help explain why their baby has died.
- Overall, I think that it would be far better if we viewed the conflict in an unbiased factual light.
- I do not and will not disperse important information that is not factual and accurate.
- My 12 year old son needed factual information for a school report he had to present.
- The profiles would also have to be monitored for factual accuracy and selectivity of information.
- I have apologised if I've got the information wrong and have corrected factual errors which will enable me to know the factual background.
- Your short article cited above was glib, arrogant, and provides little factual information.
- It went on to say that there was no need for an oral hearing because there were no concerns over the factual issues in the case.
- However, where there are grounds for doubt or uncertainty on factual accuracy, this needs to be indicated.
- The trust also provides qualified counselling along with factual and practical information.
- In return for this they are entitled to a flow of factual information about food from the farm to the table.
- Realists respect factual information, which they store up to use when making decisions.
- We hope our media can provide us with relevant, factual and balanced information.
- In due course I shall have to refer to a number of factual matters concerning the disciplinary procedure.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.