In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(account/report) que se atiene a los hechos(account/report) objetivoa factual error — un error de hecho
- Moreover, always remember that the application of these rules to new factual situations will rarely result in definite decisions.
- The reported information was of a factual nature, and so could be unambiguously coded.
- I have apologised if I've got the information wrong and have corrected factual errors which will enable me to know the factual background.
- My 12 year old son needed factual information for a school report he had to present.
- Realists respect factual information, which they store up to use when making decisions.
- The book is often mistaken in its views and incorrect in the supposedly factual information it contains.
- However, where there are grounds for doubt or uncertainty on factual accuracy, this needs to be indicated.
- The factual background to the matter whilst complex, was well documented by the tribunal in its decision.
- I do not and will not disperse important information that is not factual and accurate.
- We hope our media can provide us with relevant, factual and balanced information.
- The profiles would also have to be monitored for factual accuracy and selectivity of information.
- The trust also provides qualified counselling along with factual and practical information.
- Overall, I think that it would be far better if we viewed the conflict in an unbiased factual light.
- Bereaved parents often need factual information that may help explain why their baby has died.
- In due course I shall have to refer to a number of factual matters concerning the disciplinary procedure.
- Should the author care about the factual correctness of the fiction she writes?
- Your short article cited above was glib, arrogant, and provides little factual information.
- One of the things that the internet has done is to widely disseminate enormous amounts of factual information.
- In return for this they are entitled to a flow of factual information about food from the farm to the table.
- It went on to say that there was no need for an oral hearing because there were no concerns over the factual issues in the case.
- This is a full and, in my judgment, an accurate account of the various factual matters and the various areas of dispute.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.