- Also, we are being asked to be more transparent about our limitations and our failings.
- They struggle to admit their own failings and are quick to pass judgments.
- Although still a great hero and a favourite of the people, he acquires human faults and failings.
- Through these tales, the son begins to understand his father's great feats and his great failings.
- She accepts that she has failings, but won't accept that they cannot be eradicated.
- Although she is now confident in her talents, Small seems to focus more on what she sees as failings in her acting.
- But his teams are, as everyone knows, a mirror of the man with all his failings and virtues.
- Independence deserves to be discussed on its own merits or failings - the honest approach.
- He had many failings, but I believe he acted in the best way he knew how, within the limits he had.
- The Fire Authority admitted a catalogue of systematic failings but laid the blame elsewhere.
- What are the major failings in the operation of the council from the point of view of councillors?
- The report also points out failings in the communication between agencies.
- With funds and several groups have got compensation for failings on the part of the State.
- Councillors are as much at fault for the failings of particular services in the borough as the officers who run them.
- In the circumstances there are clear failings all round and no signs that the necessary lessons will be learnt.
- Accidents usually happen as a result of human failings as much as wickedness.
- We all have different idiosyncrocies and failings, but none should be blamed on our race and seen as a reason to hate.
- In that light, Curbishley will always thrive, and his other failings will go un-noticed.
- I am pleased to see that you are not completely ignorant of his failings.
- They show their foibles and failings, their gifts and talents in a way that's entirely theirs.
1failing that, try with bleach — si eso no resulta, prueba con lejía
- failing orders to the contrary, they will embark tomorrow — salvo que / a no ser que / a menos que haya una contraorden, se embarcarán mañana
- failing all else, they can stay here — a falta de otra alternativa, se pueden quedar aquí