- Do alien rites of passage enrich familial bonds within an individualistic society?
- Nothing kept me there, no true obligation or familial ties, not since my mom died.
- The researchers found that the hippocampus was not as active as in people without that familial risk.
- Strong familial bonds will definitely guide a person on the right path.
- Interestingly enough, when we do the genetics, we find the familial history makes a difference.
- These common ideals endure as do personal links and familial bonds between Britain and America.
- Genetic and familial factors are accepted, but no specific evidence is available.
- You know that life will be better if we assume the traditional familial roles.
- For me his films encompass violence and love, notions of friendship and familial bonds, beauty and art, comedy and death.
- It's a family game and some deep, unresolved familial conflict suddenly pops up.
- By accident he discovered a knack for ballet and after battling familial prejudice won a scholarship to the Royal Ballet school.