In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1planificación familiar feminine
- These workers, more than others, may require access to a family-planning clinic, contraceptive and sexual health services, emergency contraception, or pregnancy testing and counselling.
- All of the BYPC workers are entitled to free medical care, including routine health examinations, family-planning counseling, prenatal care, delivery care, and neonatal care.
- In India, where family-planning efforts have been less aggressive, the population is growing much faster.
- Some village women are trained in midwifery and community-based family-planning services.
- In 1921 Stopes founded the Society for Constructive Birth Control which led the way for the later family-planning clinics.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.