1famélicohambrientoI'm famished! — ¡estoy famélico / muerto de hambre! informal
- Oh well, I'm famished and a good meal is what I need.
- Since we were all famished and couldn't wait to get to a restaurant, the rest of us stayed in the van while Ramon went inside to get his brother.
- Speaking of being hungry for Greek, get me to the nearest falafel stand - I'm famished!
- She had to admit she was quite hungry, famished even.
- Boy, I'm famished… can we stop at a café and eat before we meet up with Tamika?
- Anyways, I got to go because my mother said dinner is done and I have to eat something because I'm famished.
- She'd had no sleep the night before and she was famished.
- We were running a little late and I was famished, so we broke a rule and had a light lunch in the coffee shop.
- Ashton while we do this go into the kitchen and eat something, you look famished.
- He had been too sorrowful earlier to notice but now that Bryan mentioned it, he was famished, he hadn't eaten all day.
- ‘The last of us finally got home at 8am, but only because we were famished - and couldn't find a cafe open to cook us breakfast,’ said coach Andy Geary.
- I was absolutely famished but could not manage more than a third of the serving.
- I was famished by the time we came to the canteen and, for once, the whole group was assembled there - - only, they sat at separate tables.