1electroconvector masculineventiloconvector masculine
- Julie said: ‘When I found out that mum and dad had been left there with just a fan heater to keep them warm in the middle of January, I phoned the emergency number at the housing department straight away.’
- By the time we got back to our cars, we were all drenched from head to toe and ready to get in a nice in front of the fan heater.
- The lighting failed today as a result of us bringing too many fan heaters into the school to keep it warm.
- She added customers were now buying fan heaters if they had a cold setting.
- And so we stood, cold to the bone, miserable and huddled in turn around a small fan heater.
- Visit your local garden centre and enquire about a small thermostatically controlled greenhouse fan heater.
- There's also a 2KW fan heater to help boost the air temperature.
- I retire inside, to the warmth of a roaring fan heater.
- That was the year I had to run out and buy eight fan heaters to stop people fainting in our office.
- My flatmates and I attempted to create a celebratory atmosphere by plugging in a solitary fan heater and chipping ice off the insides of the windows.
- Friends have brought us round electric fan heaters, which will make my bills sky high.
- Mr Gerrard said he and his wife arrived at the hospital after midnight to find the waiting room heated by a single fan heater situated over the door.
- I dread to think what our electricity bill for the last week will be, as we've been heating the house with electric fan heaters…