1(impractical)(idea/plan/suggestion) extravagante(idea/plan/suggestion) descabellado
- Okay, so admittedly that may be a fanciful and unrealistic goal.
- He'd always said such things like that, always so fanciful and imaginative with an underlying tone of seriousness.
- He is less imaginative or fanciful than Tom, but more practical.
- The idea of a team made up of footballers who could play anywhere, moving around the pitch as the game and their colleagues demanded, now seems quaint and fanciful.
- Is it really so fanciful to expect coffee shops and bars to provide internet access on the house?