1sweet Fanny Adams — nada, pero lo que es nada
- Investing in a defined contribution pension in the stock market is not worth it because the financial industry takes all the upside to pay itself handsomely for doing sweet Fanny Adams.
- But one word of advice - with a lot of free time and the world your oyster, you often achieve sweet Fanny Adams.
- Your Auntie or your Granny would be more likely to substitute ‘sweet Fanny Adams’ rather than use the naughty word.
- To use a quaint British phrase, I know sweet Fanny Adams about the media on the other side of the pond.
- The fact is, of course, that ‘proper talks’ tend to end up with the union getting sweet Fanny Adams besides a bit more chat about about partnership and training.