1fantasearto fantasize about sth — soñar con algo
- Sure, even I have fantasized about straight hair instead of my frizzy wavy hair.
- ONCE YOU'VE SPENT the time, money, and emotional energy to get yourself to that place you've fantasized about for decades, there's no sense in not having a good look around.
- I always fantasized about going on an exotic sea cruise to Puerto Rico or San Tropez or the Greek Islands.
- You are smart and funny and I had fantasized about having you as a friend.
- Who, as a child, hasn't fantasized about being orphaned and left to fend for herself?
- I fantasized about wearing cool clothes and carrying neat gadgets and weapons.
- Some children told lies as they fantasized about what they had, living aloud their day-dreams.
- Truth be told, I've long fantasized about being stranded on such an island, about how I'd build shelter, how I'd find food, what I'd do to keep myself from going insane.
- She was a beautiful woman, and I know many Irish men who fantasized about her.
- The man she had dreamed about and fantasized about was now proposing the very thing she had wished for.
- I grew up believing that my husband would take care of me financially, and so fantasized about being at home and having supper ready for him.
- I couldn't keep myself from tensing at seeing her beautiful face, the face in my dreams and that I fantasized about holding and kissing.
- Ah yes, I had fantasized about quitting the Warehouse, but I never dreamt it would be this sweet when it finally happened.