1(revista para fans) fanzine masculine
- Rather like the football club, the fanzine has undergone a re-branding since edition three last hit the terraces.
- We need fresh mags and fanzines to rise out of the mire and explore the in-between spaces of contemporary culture, the areas ignored by commercial clamour.
- As an object of cult-like worship, he is the subject of books, fanzines, websites, and films.
- Fans say they are overcome by intermingling feelings of sheer joy and admiration when they finally get to see in the flesh the celebrity they have come to know from videos, photographs and articles in fanzines.
- After forty years of amassing my collection of science fiction, fantasy, and mystery fanzines I have to get rid of it.