In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1esclavo de la moda masculineesclava de la moda feminine
- By all means follow any of the television chefs and their glossy cookbooks to create mouthwatering nibbles, but do not become a food fashion victim.
- Conversely, always stay within what you feel comfortable wearing to avoid raising the suspicions that there's a fashion victim in need of style resuscitation.
- Style is all about being comfortable and looking great, and not letting your clothes wear you - that is being a fashion victim.
- Our discussion was centred on whether she is a true journalist or just a fashion victim who happens to know a lot about the latest trends.
- It kind of started with the idea of being a fashion victim, like I was going to make some clothes or something.
- Choose idealism over cynicism, if only to avoid being a fashion victim.
- All I know is that back in the 80s I entered a fluorescent jacket every day and all it made me was a fashion victim.
- But while the ready availability of sparkly T-shirts, studded belts and camouflage bikinis has undoubtedly been good for the retail trade, it leaves the serious fashion victim with something of a dilemma.
- Do you have a shot that makes you look like a world-class fashion victim?
- She has also taught me that you can wear anything if you wear it with conviction and you don't have to be a fashion victim to look good.
- Make peace with it now and stop being such a fashion victim.
- She describes a fashion victim as ‘someone who takes all the trends of a given time and ends up looking like a store mannequin; in a word, absurd.’
- Revamp your wardrobe with the help of our in-house expert, and find out if you're a fashion victim or a style master.
- I've never been much of a fashion victim, preferring styles that I believe suit me rather than the trends of the day.
- Style is all about being comfortable and looking great; don't become a fashion victim - although all your clothes and accessories may be ‘nice,’ they just may not be nice for you.
- Strapping on pink, white, blue, red, purple, yellow, white and black together means you are a fashion victim who will go with anyone who pays the slightest bit of interest in you.
- However, I wouldn't say Melanie is a fashion victim.
- A woman's sense of style is often her trademark, but it can also make her a fashion victim.
- If the outfit and shoes look best with bare legs, go ahead as long as you can brave the temperature and don't look like a frostbitten fashion victim on the way to the ER.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.