In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1comida rápida feminine
- Sweetened syrup is also sent directly to restaurants and fast-food chains where it is sold to the public as a fountain drink.
- They're omnipresent here and serve at least one of every two fast-food meals sold in the Philippines.
- Compared with Western fried chicken at fast-food chains, the coating is thinner but equally crispy.
- I was driving around a fast-food restaurant in a dark-blue Ferrari, sitting on the car's roof.
- Defying nutritionists, fast-food restaurants have started marketing monster meals.
- There are fast-food establishments that serve rice and beans, and other local dishes.
- For four years she lived with her father, his fast-food diet and his series of new girlfriends.
- They sure can, just as a fast-food restaurant can refuse to serve fries to a customer sans shoes or shirt.
- Pizza and hamburgers are popular occasional meals and often are served at fast-food restaurants.
- They liked late nights and most nights they ate pizzas at Lamare's fast-food restaurant in the French town.
- The tenters use washrooms at nearby fast-food restaurants and shower across the street at a drop-in centre.
- Her family has moved from Bradford to North Wales to make a fresh start and she is working in fast-food restaurants.
- I'm sure that no fast-food chain would recommend eating their food everyday.
- A cameraman munching on a late night fast-food burger took a second to look up and yell over.
- They also vandalized three fast-food restaurants by etching the glass.
- Finding yourself in a fast-food restaurant is no longer the end of the culinary world.
- Soft drink bottlers and fast-food chains frequently use games as a consumer promotion.
- The absence of traffic lights, billboards and fast-food chains is obvious.
- She ignored their puzzled stares and left the fast-food restaurant as fast as she could.
- Shawn shouted loudly as they sat in a local fast-food restaurant.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.