1(death)muerto masculinevíctima mortal femininethere were no fatalities — no hubo que lamentar víctimas mortales formal
- In contrast, road accident fatalities only occur because of an unexpected event.
- The hill has been the scene of several serious accidents in recent months, including a number of fatalities.
- Apart from the two fatalities, there have been two serious injury accidents and four minor collisions.
- Future fatalities and accidents can be avoided, so when can the improvement work start?
- The death is the latest in a string of workplace fatalities in New Zealand.
- I have been looking at the accident statistics and have found out that many of the fatalities have nothing to do with speed.
- As this natural weather phenomenon becomes more violent, more and more fatalities will occur.
- I can barely think of any main road in our city which is not blighted by accidents and fatalities.
- Speaking of fatalities caused by friendly fire, she said questions are always raised about how they could be avoided.
- In the last five years, however, that average has jumped to 28 avalanche fatalities per year.
- Machinery is still the main cause of serious injuries and fatalities on farms.
- The stretch of road where the accident happened has been the scene of other fatalities over recent years.
- He also notes that in the last 10 years, most avalanche fatalities have involved skiers.
- Conversely, only 5 percent of the fatalities resulted from accidents that occurred at cruising altitudes.
- About three dozen boating fatalities per year involve waterfowl hunters.
- Many fatalities occurred as a result of mudslides in deforested areas.
- Nineteen percent of USA road fatalities occur on low-volume roads.
- Still, I have some issues with the way the book glamourises a way of life and a professional culture that led to so many fatalities.
- His literary instrument hacks deep into the malignancy eating away at our society, but still the tumour continues to grow, feeding on pessimism, fatality and dark, dark satire.
- They address matters of fate, fatality and finality with yet more weight and wit.
- Here-like the other sites-there was a sense of fatality about the redundancies that had occurred.
- Though this promise reeks of fatality and adolescent naïveté, it also seems more than reasonable considering the realm these young women inhabit.
- There's a certain sense of fatality to it and there's no hope for you.