In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ácido graso masculine
- Vitamin E is more reactive than the fatty acid molecule and, therefore, reacts instead of it.
- Soaps are created by the chemical reaction of a fatty acid with an alkali metal hydroxide.
- The cellulose is digested by the bacteria and they supply the animals with short chain fatty acids.
- The most common monounsaturated fatty acids are those oleic acids found in most oils.
- The carboxyl group on the fatty acid contributes some water solubility to the molecule.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.