In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(plan/proposal) (practicable) viable(possible) posible(possible) factibleit's quite feasible to alter the clause — se podría perfectamente cambiar la cláusula
- Sensible reform is feasible and no more costly than the existing shambles.
- Is there any long term, feasible solution to parking problems in Bangalore?
- There are lots of problems with that sort of design, but it should be practically feasible.
- But though it would be technically possible, would such tracking be feasible?
- The preferred criterion model was found to be feasible and acceptable to general practitioners.
- It seems to me someone could come up with a feasible solution for Bradford.
- This last idea seemed the best to me - and the most feasible to try and achieve as well.
- However, this time consuming procedure is hardly feasible in general practice and therefore is seldom done.
- It may not, in fact, be feasible or even possible to continue to tell or rely on only that kind of story.
- For small companies, where centralized management is not a desideratum, this solution may be feasible.
- There are two answers to that: one is an imperfect but feasible solution, and one is more idealised.
- Amelioration of such limitations is quite feasible and would do much to strengthen rural practice.
- This would certainly be feasible in Europe and possibly in the Americas.
- It would be a feasible solution that could be enacted with a handful of live shows.
- We truly believe that this is a transport policy that is manageable, practical and feasible.
- A public health policy of mass screening for ovarian cancer may not prove feasible for several reasons.
- This is an especially useful method for limiting items to only those considered feasible in practice.
- Clinical observations on traditional remedies are feasible and useful.
- A pledge is then feasible only if it is practical to separate the goods in question from the rest.
- We therefore had to make a judgment as to whether repopulation was realistic or feasible.
- I think it's actually still a feasible explanation.
- It is a perfectly feasible religious position to imagine a god as non-interventionist.
- A feasible explanation for this discrepancy can be found in this work.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.