In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(plan/proposal) viableposiblefactibleit's quite feasible to alter the clause — se podría perfectamente cambiar la cláusula
- For small companies, where centralized management is not a desideratum, this solution may be feasible.
- It seems to me someone could come up with a feasible solution for Bradford.
- It may not, in fact, be feasible or even possible to continue to tell or rely on only that kind of story.
- There are two answers to that: one is an imperfect but feasible solution, and one is more idealised.
- However, this time consuming procedure is hardly feasible in general practice and therefore is seldom done.
- A pledge is then feasible only if it is practical to separate the goods in question from the rest.
- But though it would be technically possible, would such tracking be feasible?
- The preferred criterion model was found to be feasible and acceptable to general practitioners.
- Amelioration of such limitations is quite feasible and would do much to strengthen rural practice.
- It would be a feasible solution that could be enacted with a handful of live shows.
- A public health policy of mass screening for ovarian cancer may not prove feasible for several reasons.
- We therefore had to make a judgment as to whether repopulation was realistic or feasible.
- This would certainly be feasible in Europe and possibly in the Americas.
- Sensible reform is feasible and no more costly than the existing shambles.
- Clinical observations on traditional remedies are feasible and useful.
- We truly believe that this is a transport policy that is manageable, practical and feasible.
- This last idea seemed the best to me - and the most feasible to try and achieve as well.
- There are lots of problems with that sort of design, but it should be practically feasible.
- This is an especially useful method for limiting items to only those considered feasible in practice.
- Is there any long term, feasible solution to parking problems in Bangalore?
- I think it's actually still a feasible explanation.
- A feasible explanation for this discrepancy can be found in this work.
- It is a perfectly feasible religious position to imagine a god as non-interventionist.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.