1fiesta femininedía de fiesta masculinefestivo masculinedía festivo masculine
- The tradition of giving presents to children evolved from the Dutch celebration of the feast day of Saint Nicholas on December 6.
- Her feast day is celebrated each year on October 1st.
- The Muslim feast day of Tobaski is celebrated by eating mutton, and families save to purchase a large sheep.
- The Maltese love festivals, and between May and October almost every town and village in Malta and Gozo celebrates the feast day of its patron saint.
- How, they wondered, could a Catholic parish fail to offer their celestial mother proper honor on her feast day?
- All in all Sunday night will be a night not to be missed when the parish named after the national saint will celebrate his feast day in style.
- They may have to do with a saint or a feast day, with a liturgical service or a literary idea.
- This coming Saturday is St. David's Day, the feast day of the patron saint of Wales.
- In addition, every village observes the feast day of its patron saint.
- Cities and town celebrate the patron saint's feast day, usually with carnivals, processions, masses, dances, and concerts.
- Every city or town also celebrates the feast day of its patron saint with processions, dancing, and bullfights.
- Each village celebrates the feast day of its patron saint.
- The college celebrated its 600th anniversary with a dinner on the feast day of Corpus Christi in 1952.
- Instead of their own birthdays, Hungarians, like people in other primarily Catholic countries, tend to celebrate the feast day of the saint for whom they are named.
- Athough we have many holidays, our only feast day is Christmas day.
- Have you taught the young people in your church about St. Nicholas, noting his feast day on December 6?
- Floats and parades and marching bands and all the other events that have been lined up to celebrate the feast day of the national apostle are in the final stages.
- Not everyone feels the need to celebrate the feast day of St Valentine.
- Much of the problem has to do with the feast day itself.
- It is also the feast day for the many Lutheran churches around the country that are named Trinity.