In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- In a trailer for the feature-length documentary the men, who are not identified, are seen leaping from radio masts.
- He had the much underrated skill, both as a writer and a director, to transfer stage-honed comic personas to the big screen in sustained feature-length outings.
- For instance, feature-length documentaries must not be shown on television before or six months after their theatrical release.
- I think these are questions best addressed by a feature-length film or long book.
- The remaining two discs have one feature-length film each.
- It is only with his fourth feature, The Navigator, that Keaton makes the transition to full feature-length comedic narrative.
- The rise in popularity of feature-length documentaries over the last few years is an important political phenomenon.
- Britain's favourite man-and-dog team are back for a feature-length big-screen adventure.
- It will be expanded into longer, feature-length films or TV series.
- First up is a feature-length featurette on the movie, which clocks in at over an hour and twenty minutes.
- This feature-length documentary explores its namesake, an old form of health care that the authors of this film clearly subscribe to.
- It was good to have the experience of shooting a feature-length film in 32 days.
- It would be Rozema's first feature-length film, however, that would propel her into cinema's international limelight.
- The best is a feature-length commentary by director George Sidney, who passed away in May of this year at the age of 85.
- The series is introduced through a feature-length episode that pits Wolfe and Archie against the FBI.
- Then there is a feature-length documentary on Garland called Judy Garland: By Myself.
- What started out as her thesis morphed into a lauded feature-length documentary.
- His first big break in Austria came in 1990 with the cinematic release of a controversial feature-length documentary.
- The inclusion of two valuable feature-length documentaries makes this a terrific value for your purchasing dollar.
- This role-reversal is central to both of Stanley's feature-length narrative films.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.