1tipo masculine informaltío masculine Spain informalcuate masculine Mexico informalgallo masculine Chile informalhi, fellas — ¿qué tal cuates? Mexico informal
- Young fellas, who at the age of 12 were big bullies in the yard, were weedy twerps by age 16.
- We are faster lovers than fellas from any other city.
- Let's all hope they take their time to elect the new fellah!
- You're meeting your friends for an early drink, and your fella has offered to give you a lift into town.
- I am not the perfect housewife and my fella is not the perfect partner.
- The young fella had finally tasted the glamorous world that captured his imagination four decades earlier.
- Some friends of mine are splitting up and another friend got dumped by her fella without any indication that things were wrong.
- It's up to the younger fellas to start taking their place.
- We get young fellas out here and they really do take to it pretty quickly.
- We've been working towards something special for the last five months, so you've got to take your hat off to these young fellas.
- At least the young fella should be assessed before any decision is made on deporting the family.
- Everyday in the club, new young fellas walk through the door.
- Still, don't try to force an instant friendship between the fellas.
- And stuff like, if a fella's got a girlfriend and it's a serious thing, leave it alone.
- It's a necessary evil, but he wonders how many young fellas will be prepared to do this in the future.
- It was a semi-detached house which, when I was a young fella, was way out in the country.
- ‘Greetings to all the lucky fellas who can live and love in York,’ he says.
- It was a very sorry sight to see young fellas and girls with their suitcases or anything else that would carry a few belongings make their ways to this boat.
- Thoughts on these matters came to mind last week when I was reading an extraordinary story about a young fella at school in Cork.
- It was great fun though and I am sure I will continue to go till the wee fella makes an appearance.
- As I move to enter, I'm forced to step aside as a young fella carrying some bulky shiny metallic object staggers out.
- It's great for the young fellas coming through, who have worked so hard since the beginning of the year.
- I am absolutely delighted for him because he is a genuinely lovely fellah.
- When I was a young fella my geography teacher lamented that Ireland had no natural resources.
- It's a confusing time in every young fella's life.
- He'd throw the young fella up on his shoulders and use his ticket to get in.