- All three impulsively committed a felonious act that lead to their incarceration, i.e., attempted murder and kidnapping, attempted murder, and murder.
- Indeed this seems like it might go past a civil liability issue, and into absolutely felonious criminal activity.
- She will stand trial for her felonious enterprise.
- Right now, he has been charged with one count of felonious assault for allegedly firing a nine millimeter pistol into a house where people were.
- The women were each sentenced to 30 years in prison after pleading guilty in 2003 to kidnapping, child endangerment, and felonious assault.