- The basics of sabre fencing are essentially simple.
- The rider, whose name was noted by many when he finished third on his fencing debut at Newbury last month, will not be short of supporters at Hereford tomorrow.
- However, in France, 500 fencing masters teach several thousand pupils each day.
- The next day Tandy returned to the lab and noticed one of his fencing foils he'd left clamped in a vice.
- This former high-class hurdler made a hugely impressive start to his fencing career when jumping superbly and scoring easily at Newton Abbot on his debut at the end of November.
- Yorkshire racing tomorrow is centred on the course, where the horse makes his keenly-awaited fencing debut in the chase.
- Women's wrestling is a totally new discipline, while women's sabre is included in fencing.
- Sword play, or fencing, was once the sport of aristocrats, inaccessible to the masses, mainly because they could not afford a sword.
- How many times have we heard the complaint that fencing isn't spectator-friendly?
- If you were pretty ordinary at ball games as a child, if you're not a team player, then archery and fencing might be the sports for you.
- My fencing and sword skills seemed to be the least affected.
- When one is learning a system of fencing or any other martial art, it must be done in a logical progression.
- They loaded it into the Holden's carriage along with some foils for fencing, a few books, and the girls' dolls.
- His best sports are fencing and swimming; he has been swimming since he was six years old and started modern pentathlon at age 15
- Oblivious to the attention they were receiving, Kirby and Jason used their broom handles like swords and began fencing back and forth.
- It is as fundamental to rapier fencing as the lunge is to modern sport fencing.
- If your lunge is powerful, the game of fencing will open itself up to you.
- A good finish, but not enough to make up for his weak performances in the rest of the disciplines - especially fencing and horse jumping.
- The five-year-old produced a tremendous display of jumping on his fencing debut at Warwick last month when winning by 20 lengths.
- The trainer can lift the chase with the highly-rated horse, who was most impressive when winning on his fencing debut on this course four weeks ago.
- There are three types of fencing weapons: Epee, foil and sabre.
- Olympic fencing includes men's and women's épée, foil and sabre.
- And you two aren't that bad, you stick to the code of fencing even when the rules are out the window.
- Weightlifting and even sports such as fencing and shooting may also have cause for concern.
- I recently got back into sabre fencing and I have a pretty good idea of how much I lost.
- As we have seen, the present scoring system in the hand of incompetent judges has changed the sport from boxing to fencing.
1.2(in argument, confrontation)evasivas feminine
- But because fencing and telling people is hard work, it looks grand and you feel like you're doing something.
2.1(material)materiales para cercos o vallas
- I felt especially sympathetic because my son just got a lot of splinters in his hand moving some fencing material around at work.
- Vandals who threw metal fencing on to a railway track near Hapton could have endangered people's lives.
- Stevenson appealed to communities to inform the police with regards to people who stole fencing so they can be prosecuted.
- Investigate those fencing materials that have higher break strength.
- It is also a source of medicines for traditional healers and is used extensively for fencing, rope, firewood and building materials.
- Stem and leaves are pretty useful for feeding the goats, or they're dried and used for firewood, fencing and roofing materials.
- With the problem that farmers face today, good quality fencing was never more important.
- Among these was the shortage of timber for building purposes and fencing.
- Consider natural material for fencing or screening.
- Three hundred feet up he found the end of a partly constructed fence and a pile of fencing materials.
- Note too, that the timber and fencing used in building your Richmond Hill home in all probably came from the Rocky Creek catchment.
- James and his younger brother Brian were erecting the fencing shortly before 11 am.
- Equipment for the excavations arrived last week including portable buildings, fencing, toilets and generators.
2.2(fence)cerca femininecerco masculinevalla femininewire fencing — alambrado masculine Latin America
- Council contractors provided fencing to keep the area secure and the surface will now be relaid.
- As your eyes get accustomed to the dark, you suddenly realize that you're completely surrounded by about 100 feet of industrial fencing.
- The club also hopes that vandal proof fencing will be in place by the start of the new season in April.
- One resident said groups of up to 40 teenagers are binge drinking in Cheam Park, and have vandalised cars and fencing at homes overlooking the park.
- Concrete barriers, metal fencing and checkpoints have been put in place around key buildings and routes on the mainland and surrounding islands.
- Officers will now look at the option of opening the lake with high-level security fencing as an interim solution so they can get it up and running for the summer.
- Barriers should be used when fences are not feasible or in addition to fencing to enhance security.
- The local crime prevention officer said the school is an unsafe place for the children because there is no security fencing.
- Homes in the Walkley district, which has a high density of students, will be fitted with security gates and fencing.
- The company produces wrought iron gates, fencing, railings and balustrades.
- It is understood that security fencing is necessary but visually the yard could be improved with natural screening.
- It's a square, solid, brown building, drab and dirty, surrounded by fencing and huge blocks of reinforced concrete.
- The church is included in a multi-million pound refurbishment project, but it is unlikely the money can be used for security fencing.
- Contractors started taking down fencing and told residents it was easier for them to manoeuvre their vehicles if people started parking on the curbs.
- More security fencing has also gone up at the back of the park's greenhouse after it had 24 panes of glass smashed in one night.
- The airport and city management will inspect fencing as a first step to ensuring safety, but no specific time frame was set detailing when this would occur.
- The lido, which first opened in 1906, is getting £50,000 on top of that to improve fencing and security.
- It also proposes to improve the barrier between the new homes and the reserve with high timber fencing, trees and shrubs.
- Traditional electric fencing has a positive charge in each electrified wire.
- Stations were also encouraged to install secure fencing, better lighting and clearer signs, and to conduct opinion surveys among passengers.