1topetón masculine informaltopetazo masculine informal
- It's an unattractive sight, like watching a fender bender turn into a forty-car crash.
- I had had a fender bender with the jet parked to my left.
- A slow smile crept across my face at the irony of this; a few months earlier Matt had been in a fender bender with Lia and Aly as his passengers, and Aly had been really freaked by the accident for a few days.
- I got out of the car to help the victim and said ‘Hey, it's just a fender bender.’
- On his way to a squash game with a friend, Henry gets into a fender bender.
- Inherent in the sport of auto racing are fender benders and collisions.
- The bumpers and the fender usually bear the brunt of the accident; thus, minor accidents are usually called fender benders.
- Shrewd design practices can take the sting out of your customers' fender benders.
- Within one year, I got into two little fender benders, rushing from one thing to another.
- You probably remember it - a woman claimed that she had gotten in a minor fender bender with a man in California.
- He beat up two elderly men in a Maryland suburb in 1999 after a minor fender bender and two years later reached an out-of-court settlement with two women who accused him of assaulting them in a restaurant in the nation's capital.
- This is in contrast to the use of gasoline, which is a much safer fuel, despite Hollywood movies where a simple fender bender causes a car to explode!
- Everyone would agree that car accidents - from the most minor fender bender to the worst wrecks - are bad.
- ‘Thank goodness it was only a fender bender,’ Rutan told reporters.
- From minor fender benders to life-threatening crashes, skateboarding has seen it all.
- It wasn't a fender bender, it was a complete crunch.