1(once domesticated)(cat/pigeon) asilvestrado
- How long before the novelty wears off, and that kitten ends up another feral cat?
- The citizens of southern California are debating the balance between feral cats versus dirty rats.
- The impact of both domestic and feral cats on small native animal wildlife and birds is a controversial issue in Australia.
- A pack of feral dogs lived among the heaps of dirt for a time, scavenging among empty beer cans and shopping trolleys.
- If, however, the cat and kitten are feral, you might consider keeping the kitten.
- He rates predation by feral cats and foxes as the single biggest threat to native animals in the Territory.
- Somehow they know to elude predators - birds, crabs and feral cats - to reach the sea.
- The electricians will have to watch out for snakes in the water, wild animals and feral dogs.
- Suddenly a pack of skinny Malaysian dogs shot onto the lawns below, chasing a feral cat.
- While thousands of acres have been fenced in, much of the land is idle and feral cats and foxes have breached fence lines.
- The activists were protesting plans by the hospital to trap up to 75 feral cats and turn them over to a local animal pound.
- The deer, sheep and feral goats obviously appreciated the route through the forest too.
- Now the sheer cliffs are inhabited by choughs, golden eagles, feral goats and basking seals.
- She said previously the feral cats kept down the numbers of rats and mice on farms.
- This is a high, wild and remote spot, home to feral goats, red deer and golden eagle.
- A labour-intensive programme of trapping will reduce the numbers of stoats and feral cats.
- Animal rights activists object to euthanizing stray and feral cats at either place.
- Apparently rural hunters use dogs to hunt down and kill feral pigs.
- His hunting skills have also been used for the control of feral pigs in Hawaii, where he has advised on the use and training of dogs.
- Thankfully, a new campaign has been launched to help secure protection for feral goats around Ireland.