1(mood/person) inquietoto get fidgety — ponerse inquieto
- My twitchy, fidgety mind was already having trouble settling on any single subject for more than thirty seconds.
- Came the big day and she was as nervous and fidgety as a college senior before finals.
- This made me jittery, fidgety, wired, and slightly more insane than usual.
- This is an area where I've often noticed politicians getting a bit fidgety, uneasy even.
- My sister and my mother are the opposite - they are nervous and fidgety.