In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1viaje de estudio masculine
- She has been at the middle school since 1999, and as an Italian speaker, she goes on skiing trips with the school to Italy as well as field trips to Grinton Lodge.
- Through the component, students participate in art shows, dramatic presentations, and field trips.
- At least one of us got to enjoy the day; Gnat had a field trip downtown to visit the Farmer's Market.
- There are field trips, nature study, and a whole lot of tools for the creative development of the children.
- Within the first two weeks of school, Nelson conducted five student field trips to the locations of several of the levee breaches.
- Mrs. Pelaez attended classes almost every day and traveled with students to almost all field trips.
- In addition, students are taken on field trips where they sit and sketch landmarks and put together a scrapbook on their feelings.
- One time on a geology field trip, a student's acid bottle, carded in a rear pocket, sprang a leak.
- Last year I decided to take a group of students on a field trip to a nuclear bunker in Fife which is now a museum.
- The field trip will teach the students not only about their origin, but also about the effect it has on our economy and cultural background.
- It is the product of several exhausting days of research, interviews of community elders and field trips by the students.
- Later on, in class, the actual map and the historical map are merged with the landmarks the students defined on their field trip.
- People often stop in their tracks on the road to look at it, and busloads of architecture students from nearby Aberdeen University have been known to make field trips there.
- Only five of the 54 students in the class did not go on the field trip.
- I had visited Chicago a lot when I was young, for trips and field trips.
- Students also saw the field trips as valuable educational experiences.
- Thanks go also to the many colleagues and students, on countless field trips that have helped us form this interpretation.
- A number of tours and field trips were part of the programme.
- Cellphones with cameras will be handy during field trips, industrial visits and in labs.
- Recently he and a group of students took a field trip to a church highly driven by technology in its worship.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.