1.1(to add bulk)relleno masculine
- Because of the low melting point of the solder the material remains fluid during processing despite the large proportion of filler material.
- They're quite an attractive plant and the flowers are rather jolly too, so like the cardoon this would make a good space filler for the back of a large herbaceous border, with the added bonus of a harvest at the end of the summer.
- As you see, you can create a lot of visual (not to mention tactile) interest by simply choosing your filler material wisely.
- Like before, we'll need to fill in the pit with some filler material.
- The polymer blends may optionally include an inorganic filler.
- One of the benefits of creating your own seed treats is that you can avoid commercial mixes that include less attractive filler seed to bulk up me mix.
- According to him, cats eat less of these high quality foods because they contain less fillers, reducing the quantity needed to carry along on the trip.
- Both products have been used in other countries for years as cosmetic fillers.
- She didn't need one, it was just a stocking filler.
- Then in time for Christmas there's a real stocking filler.
- There are a number of other filler materials being tested but are not available for use in the United States.
- This is why you should mix the seeds with some sort of filler material before you start, so you have plenty of volume to work with, and will be able to cover the area completely and evenly.
- The filler material can be deposited as a step during conventional metal etch processing or it can be deposited as a first step of the processing of a semiconductor wafer.
- Fuchsias are also good as space fillers as are petunias, mimulus and marigolds.
- Finally, there is no better stocking filler than a lottery ticket.
- Once there, he'll tug out the ceramic fabric filler with his gloved hands.
- Adding shredded newspaper or cat box filler speeds the drying process.
- If the proper technique and filler material are used, the alloys are easily welded both by fusion and by pressure.
- It is common to weld some of the lower alloyed materials with matching filler metals.
- Other methods of volume restoration include fat injections, injections of filler material, bank tissue, and alloplasts.
1.2(for cracks)masilla feminine
- Once the surface is as clean of excess filler as possible, let it dry overnight.
- There are simply two badly drilled holes and a lot of filler slapped lazily over the walls.
- To prepare the surface, pound in any raised nails, fill holes with wood filler, and sand.
- The open pores of walnut must be filled before a final finish is applied and traditionally, applying commercial wood filler was customary.
- I recommend a latex wood filler for repair of splits and dents.
- If necessary, fill the old holes with wood filler and drill new pilot holes in the doors and cabinet frames.
- I'm a concrete contractor in Michigan looking for a crack or joint filler for exposed aggregate.
- As in the case of epoxy, the impact of these changes can be minimized if designers avoid using solder as filler between surfaces, but few designs take advantage of this approach.
- If the old floor is embossed or has dips and/or hollows in it, these should be filled in with cement filler using a 5 to 10-inch wide putty knife.
- This crack filler contains river sand in an acrylic polymer, which first appears milky white but dries clear and leaves only the speckled colored sand exposed.
- For deeper damaged areas, apply wood filler with a putty knife and sand level when it dries hard.
- Use an artist's paintbrush or any tiny brush to apply stain to the dried latex wood filler.
- You could also use a construction grade of spruce or fir lumber, and fill in any small voids that you may encounter with inexpensive wood filler.
- The watersanding wasn't very easy too because the wood absorbed water in places and swelling causing the filler to crack.
- Use of jelly stones is not a scientific mode of pot hole repair, rather the filler substance should be finely ground, he explained.
- Apply a coat of filler to all surfaces of the table.
- This may look like concrete, but it's actually stucco filler that I can feel swaying.
- Clean up any dried residue with acetone and fill any gaps with matching latex filler.
- He conceded that without such filler and with weep holes, air could come into the building and might affect the heating.
- Paint pots, brushes, filler and other decorating materials are in most rooms, as are hand-drawn plans to transform his new home.
2.1Journalismartículo de relleno masculine
- Now they spew out pointless filler instead of working on their own album proper.
- Even with three or four episodes strung together and some filler material, it still barely reaches 70 minutes.
- I also recognize that columnists using children as space filler is a time-honored journalistic practice.
- Collectibles is far from the mushy album fillers you might expect.
- He showed that it was possible to make vast sums of money from the sort of thing that used to be filler material for Saturday morning kid's entertainment.
- Unfortunately, the series ultimately fails to stay there, using too much filler material to pad the rest of the running time.
- Come on, Korea Times: even you can't be this desperate for filler material.
- There is some debate as to whether covers should be considered filler material anymore than original songs.
- You don't want it to be perceived as filler - and a lot of infomercials are perceived as filler.
- If writing exists to communicate, why add filler?
- It has laughs, gripping stories, various space fillers, and a few puzzles.
- Rickman and his evil antics get a lot of screen time here, and yet he seems to be filler material in between vampire scenes.
- I read the whole column several times but every time I got to the end I was left with the feeling that it read like a space filler, written because the page needed a set number of words on it.
- This leads to a majority of filler material, hodgepodge songs that sound like the band's simply borrowing time.
- Today his memory lives on, providing quality filler material for lackluster lists throughout the world.
- Most established bands found it difficult to fill up both sides of a single vinyl record without adding some filler to take up the slack in the required forty minutes.
- This is pretty good stuff, but in this novel it is mere stuffing, filler, which leaves us less than full.
- When I got to the the short pieces, I unwisely assumed them as fillers to get the record up to a realistic duration for a CD.
- The goal for the next phase is less posting of filler and more posting of substantial writing.
- It's not like you have a hit and then the rest of the record is filler.
informalprograma de relleno masculine