In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1(to add bulk)relleno masculine
- The polymer blends may optionally include an inorganic filler.
- She didn't need one, it was just a stocking filler.
- This is why you should mix the seeds with some sort of filler material before you start, so you have plenty of volume to work with, and will be able to cover the area completely and evenly.
- Like before, we'll need to fill in the pit with some filler material.
- One of the benefits of creating your own seed treats is that you can avoid commercial mixes that include less attractive filler seed to bulk up me mix.
- As you see, you can create a lot of visual (not to mention tactile) interest by simply choosing your filler material wisely.
- The filler material can be deposited as a step during conventional metal etch processing or it can be deposited as a first step of the processing of a semiconductor wafer.
- It is common to weld some of the lower alloyed materials with matching filler metals.
- Once there, he'll tug out the ceramic fabric filler with his gloved hands.
- They're quite an attractive plant and the flowers are rather jolly too, so like the cardoon this would make a good space filler for the back of a large herbaceous border, with the added bonus of a harvest at the end of the summer.
- Because of the low melting point of the solder the material remains fluid during processing despite the large proportion of filler material.
- Adding shredded newspaper or cat box filler speeds the drying process.
- Both products have been used in other countries for years as cosmetic fillers.
- Then in time for Christmas there's a real stocking filler.
- According to him, cats eat less of these high quality foods because they contain less fillers, reducing the quantity needed to carry along on the trip.
- Other methods of volume restoration include fat injections, injections of filler material, bank tissue, and alloplasts.
- Fuchsias are also good as space fillers as are petunias, mimulus and marigolds.
- If the proper technique and filler material are used, the alloys are easily welded both by fusion and by pressure.
- Finally, there is no better stocking filler than a lottery ticket.
- There are a number of other filler materials being tested but are not available for use in the United States.
1.2(for cracks)masilla feminine
- Paint pots, brushes, filler and other decorating materials are in most rooms, as are hand-drawn plans to transform his new home.
- To prepare the surface, pound in any raised nails, fill holes with wood filler, and sand.
- This crack filler contains river sand in an acrylic polymer, which first appears milky white but dries clear and leaves only the speckled colored sand exposed.
- Clean up any dried residue with acetone and fill any gaps with matching latex filler.
- Apply a coat of filler to all surfaces of the table.
- There are simply two badly drilled holes and a lot of filler slapped lazily over the walls.
- Use of jelly stones is not a scientific mode of pot hole repair, rather the filler substance should be finely ground, he explained.
- The watersanding wasn't very easy too because the wood absorbed water in places and swelling causing the filler to crack.
- The open pores of walnut must be filled before a final finish is applied and traditionally, applying commercial wood filler was customary.
- You could also use a construction grade of spruce or fir lumber, and fill in any small voids that you may encounter with inexpensive wood filler.
- I recommend a latex wood filler for repair of splits and dents.
- For deeper damaged areas, apply wood filler with a putty knife and sand level when it dries hard.
- Use an artist's paintbrush or any tiny brush to apply stain to the dried latex wood filler.
- He conceded that without such filler and with weep holes, air could come into the building and might affect the heating.
- As in the case of epoxy, the impact of these changes can be minimized if designers avoid using solder as filler between surfaces, but few designs take advantage of this approach.
- If the old floor is embossed or has dips and/or hollows in it, these should be filled in with cement filler using a 5 to 10-inch wide putty knife.
- This may look like concrete, but it's actually stucco filler that I can feel swaying.
- If necessary, fill the old holes with wood filler and drill new pilot holes in the doors and cabinet frames.
- I'm a concrete contractor in Michigan looking for a crack or joint filler for exposed aggregate.
- Once the surface is as clean of excess filler as possible, let it dry overnight.
2.1Journalismartículo de relleno masculine
- When I got to the the short pieces, I unwisely assumed them as fillers to get the record up to a realistic duration for a CD.
- I read the whole column several times but every time I got to the end I was left with the feeling that it read like a space filler, written because the page needed a set number of words on it.
- Most established bands found it difficult to fill up both sides of a single vinyl record without adding some filler to take up the slack in the required forty minutes.
- Rickman and his evil antics get a lot of screen time here, and yet he seems to be filler material in between vampire scenes.
- I also recognize that columnists using children as space filler is a time-honored journalistic practice.
- Come on, Korea Times: even you can't be this desperate for filler material.
- The goal for the next phase is less posting of filler and more posting of substantial writing.
- There is some debate as to whether covers should be considered filler material anymore than original songs.
- If writing exists to communicate, why add filler?
- Even with three or four episodes strung together and some filler material, it still barely reaches 70 minutes.
- Unfortunately, the series ultimately fails to stay there, using too much filler material to pad the rest of the running time.
- He showed that it was possible to make vast sums of money from the sort of thing that used to be filler material for Saturday morning kid's entertainment.
- It's not like you have a hit and then the rest of the record is filler.
- You don't want it to be perceived as filler - and a lot of infomercials are perceived as filler.
- Now they spew out pointless filler instead of working on their own album proper.
- Today his memory lives on, providing quality filler material for lackluster lists throughout the world.
- This leads to a majority of filler material, hodgepodge songs that sound like the band's simply borrowing time.
- It has laughs, gripping stories, various space fillers, and a few puzzles.
- Collectibles is far from the mushy album fillers you might expect.
- This is pretty good stuff, but in this novel it is mere stuffing, filler, which leaves us less than full.
informalprograma de relleno masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.