In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1último aviso de pago masculineúltima notificación de pago feminine
- But he had become increasingly tetchy during the previous two weeks - final demands for unpaid bills, his mum nagging him all the time, the boss going on about bringing in more orders.
- The hard-up Robins board have confirmed they've just received the final demand to pay off Inland Revenue debts of £43,000 - backed up by the taxman's threat to serve the club with a winding-up order unless they cough up quickly.
- Maybe, but what about that stack of bills and final demands on my desk?
- My wife has even left me over this and I am receiving final demands for unpaid bills.
- You need to escape but can't; avalanched under a mount of missed deadlines & final demands.
- They promptly sent out a final demand to his home warning him that failure to pay would result in him being taken to court.
- This stemmed from a final demand for £34.72 I received from the firm 10 months after I had moved to a new house in April 2003, when I organised the supply of both gas and electricity from Npower.
- ‘They sent me a final demand for rent in my own house because even though I have not been given a penny or an offer, they claim they now own it,’ she explained.
- Symantec claims that Verisign does not send bills or final demands for renewal of digital certificates.
- Head of finance Trevor Teasdale said: ‘If these people get bills, reminders, and final demands I do not think they can complain if we use other methods to get the money.’
- Anyone not paying up will be sent two reminders and then a final demand calling on them to pay the full amount for the year.
- There would be some weeks when I'd be dodging the rent man or let the telly money go until I got the final demand letter threatening to repossess it.
- This exorbitant amount will now be paid at my convenience, and if this means waiting for final demands, then so be it.
- They are then sent a notice of the fine and then a final demand.
- Authority members have agreed to pay the final demand for the first payment of £834,046.
- Susan is even more perplexed because the final demands were jointly addressed to her and Alfie.
- There was a final demand for payment from Anglian Water threatening legal fees would be added to the bill, but I have no recollection of the original bill.
- But the family, who describe themselves as working class, say putting three children through private education has financially crippled them and they will have to go into debt to meet the final demand.
- How good is it going to be to find my package with my name on it in some low-life's bin bag along with one of his Ocean Finance final demands with his name and address on?
- I've sent an invoice, statements, reminders, and a final demand which I delivered in person.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.