In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(risk/backing/success/system) financiero(difficulties/crisis/independence) económicoJournalism de economíaJournalism de negociosfinancial management — gestión financiera feminine
- a financial wizard — un genio de las finanzas
- Your employer has just passed the risk of ongoing financial market turbulence to you.
- Now this is the sort of qualification you're looking for in a financial adviser.
- The financial regulator said it was a chronology of events rather than an explanation of what had happened.
- For personal finances we have a financial adviser who helps me and my wife keep on top of things.
- This goes to the heart of the group's financial controls and financial reporting.
- Every asset manager needs a financial framework in his head to rationalise what he is doing.
- Several trust funds have been established to offer financial help in managing debt problems.
- It was set up by law to help consumers settle complaints against financial firms
- The market in telecommunications and financial services will be slow to recover.
- Are interest rates in financial markets and the real economy distinct phenomena?
- Try to calculate how much more interest you may earn over the course of a year, or ask your financial adviser.
- In a gesture of support, the US has said it is in favour of Uruguay being bailed out of its financial crisis.
- The decision, widely expected by economists, had little impact on the financial markets.
- Which economic statistics give us the greatest guidance as to our financial future?
- The financial restructuring of the games changed their traditional roots as well.
- It was set up to give consumers a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms.
- The central bank activities go beyond the central bank immediate financial gain.
- History provides many examples where problems in the financial sector led to monetary instability.
- Regardless of the rules of a scheme, no pension fund is immune to financial disaster.
- Its characteristics differed to all of the other financial assets in the portfolio.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.