In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(risk/backing/success/system) financiero(crisis/difficulties/independence) económicoJournalism (page/news) de economíaJournalism (news/page) de negociosfinancial management — gestión financiera feminine
- a financial wizard — un mago de las finanzas
- Several trust funds have been established to offer financial help in managing debt problems.
- The central bank activities go beyond the central bank immediate financial gain.
- It was set up to give consumers a free, independent service for resolving disputes with financial firms.
- Are interest rates in financial markets and the real economy distinct phenomena?
- Now this is the sort of qualification you're looking for in a financial adviser.
- Your employer has just passed the risk of ongoing financial market turbulence to you.
- Which economic statistics give us the greatest guidance as to our financial future?
- In a gesture of support, the US has said it is in favour of Uruguay being bailed out of its financial crisis.
- It was set up by law to help consumers settle complaints against financial firms
- Every asset manager needs a financial framework in his head to rationalise what he is doing.
- Its characteristics differed to all of the other financial assets in the portfolio.
- The financial regulator said it was a chronology of events rather than an explanation of what had happened.
- This goes to the heart of the group's financial controls and financial reporting.
- History provides many examples where problems in the financial sector led to monetary instability.
- Regardless of the rules of a scheme, no pension fund is immune to financial disaster.
- The market in telecommunications and financial services will be slow to recover.
- Try to calculate how much more interest you may earn over the course of a year, or ask your financial adviser.
- The financial restructuring of the games changed their traditional roots as well.
- The decision, widely expected by economists, had little impact on the financial markets.
- For personal finances we have a financial adviser who helps me and my wife keep on top of things.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.