In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1financiero masculinefinanciera feminine
- He's also proud of the fact that the developers, designers and financiers of the project are Irish.
- He has become one of the richest men in the world by reacting before other financiers and governments.
- Now we're going to be taken over by bankers, financiers and accountants.
- Merchants and financiers soon realized that investing in science could be a profitable business.
- He plans to add more capital to his business through external financiers.
- In London and Paris there were journals for merchants and financiers.
- Dana did not hobnob with politicians, financiers, or the captains of industry.
- Thus, the mortgage over land is used by banks just as it is employed by building societies and by other financiers.
- It should attempt to present the information a financier would require to make a reasonable investment decision.
- It marked a decline in power of the industrialists in favor of financiers.
- This book will help you identify legitimate financiers and how to sell them on your business plan.
- Potential financiers are performing more thorough due diligence and taking longer to commit to funding.
- Some financiers ask for a deposit one to three months in advance.
- A day later, the mood was grim and many corporate financiers were not willing to comment on the prospects for the tech sector.
- A single car provides employment to financiers, dealers and transporters.
- Yet a small group of CEOs and financiers managed to save the family silver before the house burned to the ground.
- They spend up to a year consulting lawyers, patent officials, technical experts and financiers to pull each project together.
- A single-owner collection, that of the late financier Keith Carpenter, forms the backbone of the sale.
- Only a few Norwegians asserted themselves as financiers and captains of industry.
- Rather, it is a development on which business managers and financiers can project their anxieties.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.