1(of treasure)descubridor masculinedescubridora femininewill the finder of this dog please return him to … — quien encuentre este perro por favor devuélvalo a …
- finder's fee — comisión
- And yet there is a playfulness about the expert finders.
- Their prize brings to life the fictional world of Roald Dahl and his book, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, where finders of a golden ticket were given the chance to explore Willy Wonka's factory.
- From tests for cancer, diabetes, heart disease to HIV and leukemia, it is a regular occurrence that staff at the department will be the finders of extremely bad news.
- We have an ever increasing fishing population and ever improving technology, such as fish finders, GPS systems and ever improving methods in terms of fishing tackle.
- The American company that made the ducks is offering money to anyone finding them onshore in the US, though the offer is not being made to any British duck finders.
- Although the process is expected to be lengthy - thousands of reports have been made - 90% of the items will stay with their finders.
- The finders, Patrick Walby, John Connell and Michael Carr, are all members of the East Yorkshire Metal Detecting Society.
- To go all that way and see no fish finders, no boats, very few canoes and no tackle left one very deflated.
- In 1991, one of the finders, Joseph Mulvey, was fined £10 for failing to report its discovery.
- I'm not running around saying I know all there is to know about 2nd beach and the deep underground movement it bestows upon its finders.
- The fact finder must first decide what the facts are, by assessing the evidence offered by the parties.
- But in many cases finders and searchers understood they were looking at animal bones.
- After that time the finders may have the jewellery returned to them.
- To answer their questions, become skilled in conducting "conversational fact finders " with your customers.
- The attorney and fact finder seemed to share tailors.
- If they can do that, with the finders' permission we'll take them away and get them looked at more closely.
- Getting the uniform itself requires some amount of stealth and a handy fish finder to assist you.
- Secondly, stipulating rewards for finders will improve the efficiency of protection for property.
- He contacted the National Museum on behalf of the finders and archaeologists started digging on the remote beach where they uncovered further items.
- In the 18th century, finders were given more rights and were rewarded with a certain value of the found property.
2(telescope)lente rastreadora feminine
- His goal was to create the best finder scope in its class and he has clearly succeeded.
- This will make the finder more comfortable to use, but it will make a dreadful mirror image view.