- We do know that when you cross the finish line in a race first, you're the best person in that race.
- Points were awarded to the first four riders crossing the finish line at each points lap.
- At this point we only hoped that we would cross the finish line before lurching to a complete stop.
- The only time I enjoy it is when I cross the finish line first on a Sunday.
- Three men from Chippenham raced through the finish line at the New York Marathon, achieving a life long dream.
- His objective was to complete the race and reach the finish line, and he did.
- It's like running a hundred yard dash and getting knocked down by the tape at the finish line.
- When I crossed the finish line today I knew it had been a great team effort.
- I am very pleased to have crossed the finish line on my home circuit in front of the celebrating mechanics.
- However, his impressive performance during the race saw him cross the finish line in 4th.
- When an elated Oxford crew crossed the finish line, Cambridge were two lengths behind.
- Her efforts have been slightly marred by a hip injury but she's still determined to cross the finish line in good time.
- But almost all of the 38 boats that started the race sailed past the finish line.
- Muscles tensed and eyes peeled, they push off for another dash and cross the finish line.
- He heard the bell ring for the last 200m, kicked, and slowed to a jog after crossing the finish line in first.
- Two cyclists race head-to-head, playing a waiting game, with the first to cross the finish line the winner.
- It's a matter of mind over body, the drive to cross the finish line at all costs.
- We all want to be the one to cross the finish line with our arms thrown high in victory.
- Points are awarded to the winner based on how much further ahead he was at the cross of the finish line.
- After I crossed the finish line, I phoned my wife to tell her I had finished in one piece.