1cortafuego masculinecortafuegos masculine
- I carry a rake, patrolling one flank of the fire, making sure it doesn't jump a pre-dug fire line.
- The fire certainly paid no heed to the efforts of men, jumping fire lines and resisting every effort to contain it until cooler weather and moisture helped shut it down.
- During one of the most severe dry seasons in the reserve's history, when fires threatened nesting trees, the whole research team turned to creating fire lines.
- Firefighters are still trying to build a nine-mile fire line around the blaze.
- This fire has jumped the fire line three times in three days.
- Everything inside the fire lines is reported as burned.
- They're building fire lines, they are clearing away the brush.
- By June 23, the 452,000-acre fire had destroyed at least 423 homes and was about 35 percent contained by fire lines near Show Low.
- All along Colorado's fire lines, a tight supply of resources has been a problem for the firefighting effort, so a new wave of reinforcements is welcome.