- The animals have messages of deep import, like, ‘I always loved that fireplug in the park,’.
- But, true to form, the dog sniffed the fireplug, then shook her head ‘no.’
- Friday I took a couple hours off and visited a local landmark in nearby San Francisco: an old fireplug at 20th and Church streets with a plaque next to it.
- She did what had to be done, even if it was putting fire-smothering blankets in a cute, ceramic fireplug for stovetop use and selling them for 20 bucks at retail stores.
- Apparently the familiar red fireplug is becoming a thing of the past, at least around here.